19.6.11

i hv gone completely crazy...

i'll be having my finals tommorow..first paper is computer technology at 2.30 p.m tommorrow yet i havent revise anything on it yet..this morning i am trying to study on pngajian malaysia, still, i only manage one and a half chapter...ugh...its frustrating..i know! i havent exactly learn anything effectively..i have also wasted 4 days of my time at home..cz i let it pass without doing any revision..AT ALL..and now, here i am..instead of frantically studying, i am updating my blog while listening to missing u by first lady...*sigh* it just another solid proof on my craziness...

i also realized dat i really have to give my all in this examination in order to maintain my cgpa..i do wish to be accepted in USM yet i did not show any effort...too many things came up and keep on piling up ruining my mood..since the subjects are not that dear to me, it were even more depressing...*sigh*

i am sleepy *yawn* yesterday, i stayed up late...watching hkayat merong mahawangsa..now i was exhausted..the only thing that keep boosting me up is m.k.i.s.a...hmm but somehow, now, m.k.i.s.a is M.I.A..oh please, oh please, oh please return...help me gain momentum in my study...actually, a friend of mine, dora is buying me supper..so, i waited for her and i am updating my blog using her ladtop...

haha..speaking of the devil... here she come with my supper..benjo with extra mayonis...i want to indulge in it...till later...


1 comment: