18.12.11

i am okay now

weird, i always think of the worse when it wasnt clear and it affects my mood considerably..but then, when the worst-that-i-imagined become true and as clearer as it can be, i am not so down anymore..somehow, i feel relieved, truth been told, i do feel sad, but its for my own good right? so honestly, i ca accept it..ur ambigous manner before was what makes me suffer..

seriously people, i am okay now, no longer distracted, a little bit sad but more or less i am me..i am not alone..and always will not be alone cz i have u..yes u..the one who reads every sentence of my pathetic complaining, the one who always have the time to spare and reads what happens to this shallow-minded girl, the one who didnt get sick eventhough every post i made was making a fuss out of a small thing..thank you..

today, i can achieve more than i did yesterday, i know, what i did couldnt be perceived as efficient, but at least i did something..and i have time to write also..so, its okayy right?

from now on, i wanted to try to be strong..yes, i know, looking back from my experience, i am not exactly good in the being-strong department.but i'll try to be..i'm trying to improve myself..i really hope i can..o Allah, please give me the strength and guide me throughout my way..

:)(:   i'll forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment