22.11.12

girlfriends!

hey all...

i'm pretty much excited today...cz I've finally have a passport! I know that its not such a big deal, but at least it is for me..i am supposed to get my passport done later since we'll be going for umrah by next year february, but somehow I have to speed up the process since I'll be going to cambodia during early december. I would say that, its my luck as to be given this kind of oppurtunity. it is actually a CSR program under KPT (Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi) and I'll be going as ipts representative. we'll be focusing on building water filtration system there and also computer classes. well, i need to perform as i've been given these oppurtunity, shouldnt I? ngeee~

Anyway back to the title post, girlfrenz..knowing me, I have very few friends that can be categorized as girlfriends all my life. I dont know why, but that's just plain me. since its just a few, i could actually list them out..from my time in mrsm langkawi, esyatees..in KMS, hazieqa and atiq..KUIN, well my beloved syuha and rozan..and here, of course habibah..

but since bib transferred to perlis, i've been alone and somehow i've gotten so much closer to my roomate izza..yeah, we do have fights now and then, but that's just us trying to know each other better, and recently my newfound girlfrenz ebun!, having a girlfren, taking the same course as you are are very very very precious if u are a mechanical student just like me, so i'm totally grateful and thankful as to have known this girl..ngee~ well btw, she sent me to immigration today and also afterwards we go to lunch with izza before going back to immigration to picked up my passport. while waiting for my turn, we watched sinetron mozie, and enjoying complaining and bickering all this while about how ridiculous the storyline is..well you already know how sinetron works...haha..anyway, all in all i love hanging out with them eventho its actually impromptu, and I really would like to hang out with them again.

hanging out and spending time with your girlfriends are very precious moment, so I really would like to spend time with my girlfriends as long as i can.. i want that for me cz i want to be able to make as much memory as i can with them all..please dont take that away from me and please understand...

token from immigration today izza, me, ebun, tho me, myself take almost 70% of the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment