23.1.10

holiday..

Its already 3 weeks in january 2010..i still cant seem to grasp the fact that we’re in different year..different era than 2009..haha..maybe dats why I cant get the-holiday-last-year-idea-for-post out of my mind…ok basically it had been long passed but I still wanted to write about it..since I don’t have time to get it right since I was busy..really, whats with my engagement party, election, fitting session with my wedding dress designer, appointment with my dentist..bla..bla…(doesn’t I sound really busy? Just joking…4 the record, I’m not engaged and so not getting married..yet…haha) actually I’m busy being me..u noe, all the typical teenage stuff..anyway back to the main issue..last December was the BEST holiday I ever had (it’s a bit hyperbolic..i noe..but I’m trying to make it sounds interesting..too much exaggeration I must say) for the first time, my family went for a family trip..seriously a family trip, for us to have fun together(most of it together ut at some tyme ayh prefers fish than us..huh..*pout*) no other motivation lyke it used to be with our so-called family trips before, before this…but its not just us..we went there with a friend of ayh and his family of course..our first stop was pregnant maiden island or better known as, PULAU DAYANG BUNTING…actually I was curious bout the lake..bout it was separated from the sea with barely sand..i was hoping I could see the magic barrier but till later I dunno that I cant..lets get back to it later…we went there with a boat..no roof I must tell you and basically that boat was actually a rampasan boat..it carries about 30 kg drug –morphine I guess..but when we board the boat its so not there..are u crazy? Going to dyg bunting with that much drug? I might be insane sometimes but I’m not crazy…long story short we arrived at pulau dyg bunting..but its very hard to fnd a parking spot cz theres already many boats around the small jetty..the boats were used to bring tourist who registered and paid them to be brought there..well this boats have roofs, ours don’t..so along the way going to pulau dayang bunting we had become the centre of attention(I thought so) I dunno why they were looking as if they had never seen a sweet girls lyke us… me and ftn and jiha(talking bout underappreciated..huhu) at first I thought they were just jealous since our boat was bigger with fewer people so we can moved about freely (but I don’t dare, I’m afraid of falling into the sea..i cant swim u noe..huhu) but then, mama said they pity us cz our boat doesn’t have roof..huhu..

After docking and we were out of the boat, ayh and his friend wanted to go fishing, which means leaving us here…if we’re ready to go back, just gve them a call..if only we knew at that tyme…arghhh..hehe..and then we walk and walk and walk to the “pelantar” going up and down so many treacherous steps, I feel lyke my legs might broke because of too much walking..we came to the “pelantar”…at last..huhu..there were solar boat, paddle boat, slipping ur feet into the lake where all the keli-looked-alike fish playing on ur feet (only if u have something to offer them such as bread or biscuits) atfirst I dunno what to do..and then I searced for my mama..and I was shocked, she was nowhere to be seen..just in a blink of eyes she disappeared..just lyke dat..at one tyme you see her and then she was gone..with a high level of panic I ran to the spot I saw her just a few seconds before..and oh my, what did I found? A round plumpy mermaid in the lake..haha..so my mama jump into the lake lyke most of the people there did..a very panic and mysterious incident indeed..hahahahaha…I almost get a heart attack..to see the magic barrier we have to rent the paddle boat..2 people rm 15..we’re 4 people at that time..me, ftn, kosar and jiha..we don’t have any money at all..we aske mama..and what shocked us she gves us the money enough for one paddle boat..so I was being a big sister and all said, “u all go ahead..akak xnk naik la”…hahaha..ftn refuses to go if I don’t..jiha too..so that leaves kosar alone..being a big boy and stuff, he’s a coward at heart..trust me!..so we try to apply a higher budget from the bank..and shockingly again..it was approved..now we have rm30, enough or two boats…yeay!!!..so we went there and asked for two boats..all boats have been rented, we have to wait another half an hour..huhu..so, we wander around..ftn ask me, if I wanted to dip my feet into the lake, but I refused since I don’t bring extra pair of socks..i don’t want to strip off my socks cz thinking bout it only make my stomach flutter..i’m embarresed..dunno why..so at last I’m the only one who had not have chance with the keli look alike fish..nah, its ok..maybe some other tyme..after messing around and taking afew pic..we went back..enduring another flight of disastrous steps…when we try to call ayh, wallah, no service!!! So we have to wait till ayh came..huhu..bored waiting we took pic..again..and listen to jiha’s singing and exchange ridiculous riddles..haha..



trying the cute pose..haha..lyke hazieqa said in her fb profile
"....bigging my eyes and pout my lips like most of you did..u know, the "cute" pose that is so popular with disney loving underaged immature teens"
ikan keli look alike
pelantar




love me some i..was thinking of another what not pose..but to many people around..huhu

After waiting for almost 45 minutes ayh came..excitedly we went to board the boat which will bring us to next stop..a beach..when we arrived at the spot, there were two choices, whether to go to the right side where all the tourists go..or to the left side where the beach is completely deserted..basically we went to the left side..haha..heaven!! we have the beach for ourselves, lyke our own private beach..it was the best..on this beach we don’t take any pic..since its inappropriate..haha..theres no one on the beach except us..what do u think we would do…hehe…actually, at first, I wasn’t planning on swimming, I was sitting on the edge of the beach to feel the waves..then, I thought, I brought with me another pairs of slacks, so it will be ok if I sit..just sit in the water..after some tyme I thought..lets go deeper, its ok..i wont let my tudung got wet..and so on..until at last..i ended up swimming with kausar..haha..so much of do not want to get wet..maybe that’s the best analogy on why we have to avoid syubhah’s stuff..it will led us bit by bit towars the haram’s stuff, until at last we’ll end up doing the haram’s stuff..lyfe teachec me a lesson again..we were at the beach from 12:30 to 2:00, imagine how dark I get basking in the sun lyke dat…huhu..i’m still hibernating in my house till now to get my light coloured skin back..huhu…without rinsing our salt-watered-wet body + clothes, we jumped on our boat and headed back..journey home was painful..cz the waves are rough and I get hentak2 on the boat..i suffered back ache for about 2 days after dat..it hurts..=(

Dats it..our little journey..owh..and the rm30 mama gives us, kosar lost it while swimming in our private beach..and we get to be scolded by mom all the way home in car..pity us? Series of unfortunate events….hmmmmm…well at least we enjoyed it..very much..and we make new friend with jiha and her brother…

p/s: actually theres so much photos left to be shared but i dont have tyme...its 2 minutes to 10 o'clock..and at ten..we will experienced blacklout...so..till later..tooodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment