24.1.10

my driving skills was totally bad

now its 16:07 and i'm still at home..i was supposed to get back to derga today, but my mom said she'll send me and kausar to jetty after she was done with tuisyen..well, the reason was, we dont have to catch the bus, so theres no need to rush..hahaha..so here i am..vandalizing my blog with my babbling...i'm going to leave my blog for a long tyme..why not add another post..right? oookay, lets go trough a series of event why i say my driving skills were bad...

III
the front tyre of my car slipped into the drain in front of cawangan HPA in Shahab Perdana, luckily the abang from HPA's stokis helped us..but he laughed at me...huhu..*blush*

II
at traffic lights, engine will stop, 3 times in a row and i get honked every time..its just because i forgot to change the gear..silly me..

II
i almost slide back when stopped in the middle of bukit..i forgot the skills..luckily ayh was with me at dat tyme..not to forget..i get honked again..

I
dz i saved for the last..i had an accident with a motorist..huhu..chinese..at that tyme i was alone..i dunno what to do..i was driving and i came by a cornerand i go left into the main road without actually stopping at the junction..i didnt see the motorist..at first i hear series of honking and then..BAM!!!..the motorist hit me at the back of my car..i was totally afraid that i admit i was guilty..at that tyme two malay guys stop..at first, the chinese guys was nagging by himself..marah2...i was scared..after looking at me, he cools down almost immediately..thank God..the two malay guy who stopped earlier help me solved the problem, and dat chinese guy said, he would not charge me of anything just the repair's cost of his motor..unfortunately i dnt bring my money at that tyme..but before we could discuss more that malay guy suggested that we take this matter to somewhere else cz there was a traffic officer near..the older looking guy said to me, "adk follow jek dye pergi bengkel motor, pakcik follow blakang"..so i went, driving slowly, following the chinese guy..at the workshop, the mechanic says to repair it will cost rm28, still i dnt have money..and oh, the malay guy who follows me was not the older one but the younger loking one..he asked me how much, and i tell him, i told him bout me leaving money at hostels..the next thing i noe, he handed me rm50 note..cn u believe it? i gave the money to that uncle and it was settled..then i turned to that guy who was sitting on his motor with badminton bag around his shoulder..this was the conversation between me and him (i'm not translating it cz i'm exhausted now..cant think straight)..
terima kasih ea, saya nak ganti nie macammana?
eyh..xpyah..btol xpyah..
knape plak cam2, namenye ape ea?
awak bdak insaniah?
eyh, x..tahfiz..tahfiz derga..
owh kalu cam2 xpelah, xpyah ganti balek..sya dari insaniah
owh, blaja kat insaniah?
x bekas..baru jek habis..skang ckgu kat srida..yang tadi 2 pown ckgu srida..bru balek dari men badminton
owh..betul ke nie xpe?
xpe2...
terima kasih la ea..
and then i asked him how to get out from there..what? i dunno the road okayh...he shows me the way until we came back to the main road..-end of story-
what i learned was ALLAH wanted to teach me a lesson but He also gve me way out..i should be really grateful.and one more thing..my apperance was what saved me today..the older-looking-malay-guy said before," sbab nmpak adk nie yg terlibat, tu yg pakcik berenti 2" subhanallah..its a good thing i wore appropriate attire..nmpak sopan..chiiiwah, orang xkberatan nk tlg...hehe..joking..whatever it is..i know ALLAH loves me...guess i have to stop..i'm sorry cz less dramatic effect in my post..i'm a bit tired and my sight is a lil bit hazy cz..my eyes were swollen and ache and red in colour..so much of being strong when taking care ustzh n k.wan..need my beauty rest..till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment