5.3.11

princess?

hmmm...i was in the midst of studying chemistry for tomorrow when i have this idea that i just have to write about..*beep* a text came, and the sender is nicknaming me princess..hmmm..so, i asked that person, why exactly does this person was thinking that make this person called me princess out of blue? and this person answers was:
Just feel like it..why? dont u?

and my answer, so obviously(considering my like-to-be-pampered @ manja attitude):

As weird as it may eem, yes, i do like it

what? what else would u expect coming from me..with all that "stuff" that i had been dealing recently, what with being forced into a role of mature sister full-time, i had a very few non-existence time of being spoiled childish person which exactly my full-time role once upon a time..i know actually it is all because of me..i, myself who wanted to act that way, mainly out of fear that this group of people who are around me now would now more about that spoiled me which is why i constrain myself from being too princess-y eventough i really like it.

yet, i do have my own time being spoiled but only with 2 of my favourite person in the whole wide world.ist being my father and 2nd being my bff (and oh! he is back on being my bff but it does fell a little bit off somewhere? maybe due to my blabber when i thought i've lost him, still, it does feel awkward sometime) This two person are whom i get to if i feel the need of being pamered and reassured. usually they would really make me feel so much better even if when i called (in ayah's case) he would laugh and laugh and laugh all through my tearful complaints..haha..seriously love u..heart u...

back to that princessy thingy..i actually have a thought of what could actually made it sound more delicious..hmmm..how about adding my in the front! haha.. i am really losing my mind, so i better stop before i make a fool out of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment