3.7.15

bridesmaid proposal

yup, u read it right! this is a diy project i'm currently doing. since it was supposed to be a secret, i cant really tell anyone except for mkisa, and he's been really stressed out with start of work and moving to new place that i cant blame him for not giving me the appropriate response. what kind of response do i expect? hurmmm, well the usual girly stuff....squeal, giggle and all. so, basically since i have no one else to talk to, its natural that i came back to this blog. i know, i know. i promise to write about korea, but then i don't. well nothing much really, just lots of pics. so lets just leave it at that shall we?

okay, before i ramble on and on, lets get back down to business. well, this minty girl are going to get married soooooon and right now, i'm about to propose to my girlfriends so that they'll become my bridesmaid. since being bridesmaid is a big deal, they have to spend money on dresses and shawls, they have to spend time, they have to lend their ears when i go bridezilla, (yup, i'm that kind of bride, real demanding!) so i think i better mooch up to them from the very start and i decided to propose to them. i've browsed a lot of ideas on the internet and have come up with different ideas and i changed my mind everytime. what are the ideas that i have in mind? lets see:-

1. A care box, with details of my planned wedding and a homemade scrub or lip balm (beauty product)

then, i changed my mind cz it would be very hard doing that beauty product

2. why not bracelet, with tag personalized engraved charm (the hashtag of my wedding; its "#ashfa" btw)



yup, i've browsed the tag thingy and i cant buy it for less than 100, so its not like i'm going to have 100 bridesmaid and cost was an issue. then,

3. a ring pop, cz i've encountered a lot of related ideas on the web and i stumbled upon this post, and i fell in love~


however the cost was rm14 per ring, and i thought, what if i buy and then they refused to be my bridesmaid, rm14 wasnt really a small amount of money, and considering i wanted to ask 10 gf as my bridesmaid, the cost is too high (10???!!!?...as i said before, DEMANDING bride :P)

4. A small portfolio of what i wanted, pic, itinerary etc.



and considering i was a very lazy person in nature, the thought of doing 10 envelope with at least 5 pieces of card each and i have to be creative on top of that, the thought really literally makes me shudder. so, i opt of sharing that information online, so i am able to do it once, and be access by all 10 at the same time (considering all say yes though)..hehe.


so after endless hour of net surfing, (i kinda put this first rather than my fyp which shows i'm bad at prioritizing and make me realize i really need to rethink about my future career..lets discuss that in another post though) i found a way to do the ring by myself. and i am thrilled!!!!! can't wait to share my progress here~

No comments:

Post a Comment