27.2.10

blessed with love

ever felt that u were surrounded by love? different kind of loves maybe...since there were so many people who might love you..but the way they love you could vary the degree of sweetness or awfulness..depends on how you look at it..but all the same they all care bout you..well, thats exactly what i'm feeling now..i got parents who loves me, who shares my hurts when i'm hurt over something eventough they might be overprotective at times, still they love me..i have sister who loves me for who i am, eventough i'm not as perfect as i was before, all glam and clever still she loves me eventough i've turned into a bitch and didnt let her borrow my ladtop..(what? i'm a person who hold grudges..i have a brother who loves me, keeping my secrets..friends who supported me despite all mistakes i've done..a grandpa who was totally worried bout my future..one ustazah who cares for me lyke her own sister, or daughter and knows me too well, no matter how hard i try to hide how much hurt i am in..adik2 tahfiz who pampered me everytime i was sick..and also a friend who i held dearest to my heart..who might love me unconditionnaly, for me, not for who i pretented to be jz lyke other guy i've fallen for before, he knows me, the only onei dont have to pretend, who i can be perfectly honest to, who handle all my childish complaint with grace (when in good mood) and really an interesting person to be with as we dont share anything in common, but somehow we can still get along just fine...

BUT!! one love that i shouldnt forgot of..unconditional love from my god, ALLAH..and what i should return, but still having problem on trying to really loves ALLAH as my creator, as the one that gives me everything that i had, and a reminder when i'm lost bak kate ustazah, masalah itu, cubitan kasih dari ALLAH supaya kita mengingatiNYA, itu tanda DIA sayang kita hambanye..i'm still improving myself..the first way was to love myself..than i can love ALLAH and everyone else..quoted from a book i've read recently from my favourite author -Pahrol Mohd Juoi (Tentang Cinta) "jika anda selalu jatuh cinta, itu bermakna anda belum berjaya mencintai diri sendiri" that's how i was before, cant stop falling for guys every time..yeah sounds lyke a bitch..i know..just a little small talk, a smile, a kind gesture, some caring stuff and i was stuck..really i do..so i have to stop now, focusing on only one..until i set out to build a bainnati jannati with one guy who loves me because of me and because of ALLAH, so that i can be with him till the end..sound lyke a fairy tale..but i'm sure going to make it happen..loves not based from HIM would be easy to forget and bruised with little argument and i surely doesnt want that..(wouldnt you too? i'm talking to u who talked on phone with me last nite..yes you!)

thats it for now.. i was full of love that i felt a little giddy..hehe..i love myself, and everyone who loves me and ALLAH and HIS prophet MUHAMMAD..

p/s: sorry..really wanted to talk to you but have to refrain myself..till next tyme!! ntah bile la kn, it might be another long tyme..no worries it only make it sweeter...

No comments:

Post a Comment