5.2.10

check this out....new song by corbin bleu

moments that matters by corbin bleu


Looking back on a photo album of my life
It's the little things that make us smile
That, that, that, that make us smile

Like the very first time that you discovered true love
It's a feeling you can't describe
But it always stays on your mind

Or the first time you hear a song on the radio
that gives you goose bumps all over from head to toe or the time you stayed up all night talking on the phone and you looked up
and realize she's staring
at the same star as you are

{Chorus}
'Cause that's what gets me sentimental (Sentimental)
That's what life is all about (Yeah, Yeah)
That's what gets me all emotional
More than all the things I can do without
cause I figured out,these are the moments that matter, matter

(refrain)
And I figured out, that these are the moments that mean the most to me
Cuz I know I got friends , trust, family, and love all around me that should be enough and I figured out these are the moments that matter to me

The one thing that I cherish when I'm on the road is I know Im never alone
Just look around at sunsets and waterfalls and you know that Gods very close(cause the worlds full of miracles)

Its like the first time that I learned my history
Cuz my dad took the time, took my eyes , broke it down for me
I still remember my mother askin me how my day went
when I came home from school and these are some sweet memory
(chorus)
(Refrain)

Keep people you love close to you ,
Cuz when it gets tough the'll help you pull through,
no Don't let anybody take your moment from you
Cuz thats all that matters in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment