13.2.10

cny

haha..actually i dont really get my post title. hehe. right now, i'm alone in cyber cafe in city plaza. spending my own time since i nrefuse to hang out with kosar and his friends. what would people think if they saw me with three boys. totally embarassing. so, i decided to have my own leisure time doing what i love most. visiting bookstores! jz lyke what i always did with sumone but now really alone. never mind, i just love books. theyre lyke drugs to me. even i find bookstores has a soothing environment. since i have a really bad weekend, i guess, i deserve a treat. so, i go on escalator until i found popular bookstores and guess what? its empty! i mean not literally empty, its closed because of CNY. so, i'm stuck in this cyber cafe, waiting for calls from kosar, if they were ready to get home. huh. boring. anyway, i'm really hoping i can go to book fair this year since i cant last year. huhu. well, in march my family and i would be going balik kampung. so i really truly hoped, the date would be the same as the book fair and i can go. really hoping so..pray for me too..hehe. dats it. i have to go now. daag. nway i have a really stressfull and exhausting weekend. till later

No comments:

Post a Comment