22.10.10

new world. new classmate.

actually i'm in the middle of study week as next week my exams will be starting, but i'm so bored of studying (eventough i havent started anything on physics yet and physics paper is on this upcomic saturday, the day after tomorrow) thats why, i'm vandalizing my blog! getting rid of the dust that had been accumulating in here..i guess its not too late to introduce my classmates. its just i want to share a few pic of us..wawa..but the boys are not here..my class only have 4 boys..yeah, a bit boring! and honestly, theyre not yummy..haha..(dont tell anyone i said that!! i was joking..but still its the truth! *wink*)



and oh, from the last pic, i'm promoting a novel written by my teacher..puteraery, the reason i picked putrinia as my writing initials once upon a time ago..i kinda have a crush on him, back in time i was so childish..wawa..thats all..anyway, wish me luck..pray for my success..

No comments:

Post a Comment