25.12.10

call?

its 0047 , im alone at home and i'm still not asleep..sitting in front of my acer aspire 4920 reliving the moment i made a new friend..anNa alanie..hehe..anyway, i am watching first wife club on ch 393 when my home phone rung...my first thought..is it my boyfriend? most unlikely cz i dont have one...but then i answered...yes, it was indeed my boyfriend..the one and only who had been faithful to me..thru ups and downs..who adore me with all his heart, calling to be sure i'm asleep..

kalau ayah balik, x tido lagi, ayah kacau sampai xboleh tidor sampai ke pagi..lab report 2 wat je esok
hehe...ao i need to really fast post this and shut everything off..i feel funny, cz usually we would get a wake up call..but me, i get a sleep call as well..haha...dats my boyfriend!! lamja chingu...saranghae~

1 comment: