24.12.10

its embarassing

really it is..why? try being me, a 19-year old girl..yet today's breakfast, ayah is the one who prepared it..huhu..yeah..i know..it should be me, but maybe ayah who already know about my lembab-ness doesnt want to waste time and take the cooking responbilities into his hand...so, to cover my embarassment, i try my best being effective in what i'm allowed and left to do which is cleaning up after ayah..hmm..but seriously. maybe because i'm so embarassed that my lembab-ness doesnt show at all..i did all the work effectively and efficiently and i'm proud of myself..haha..actually i need to get something straight..its not like i am lembab..its just i like to take my own sweet time doing stuff..is it really that bad? hmmphh...yeah, i guess..fine! i'll try to be more un-lembap..haha..thats alll i guess, better start doing my la report..till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment