9.1.12

long time no write

haha...seriously, i missed my blog, and i missed u all, those who actually read my blog..if any of u are reading it...i am fine actually, just i dont want to write...why? simple, i really thought my update would not be educational and would not give benefit to those who reads it...the same dilemma goes when i wanted to update my FB status, which is why i seldom updated my stats in FB...but then i think back, this blog is private not like my FB wall, so eventough i babble in here, no one will know, except for u..yess i now, u are reading this...but if u are lookiing for something benificial to read and gain knowledge from, please do stop and do not continue reading. cz this would probably be another stupid rant from a shallow-minded girl which apparently me..hahaha..so stop! and thanx for stopping by.....
......
......
........
.........
...........
..............
for those who stay and continue reading, please be aware, i am totally shallow and childish and u might be sick of my complaining and babble about my life, but u stayed and read anyway which makes u the one i LOVED the most!! muahx....hahaha

right now, i'm actually panicking since exams is just around the corner and i havent been studying...i miss myself in KUIN, especially during first and 2nd sem..when i really have fun studying...but now? i dont really know...*sigh* i'm almost done with all of my assignment, just 2 presentation left on the list to do, then i promise, i'll study extra hard..hoping to do so....speaking of presentation, i have one tmr, and i already promised my gang (group actually, but somehow it sound cooler saying 'gang'..haha) that we would practice at 8 pm, which is....OMG its 7:59 already, i really have to go...there's still so much to be shared...nvm..later...

love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment