16.1.12

risau...

here we are again, talking about the famous worrisome word - risau (worry)

I am more worried about u, than I worry for myself..please do know that...
yes, I was hurt by you, several time but I guess I know the real reason behind it..I fully understand the conflict that u are facing...but please do know that I care for u more than u'll ever knOw..be strong..

it worries me...and that feeling keep on hitting me, full force at times, but I should never be bothered by it..cz it's not proper and not my place to do so..

honestly my feelings are sO out of place that it seems like I am no longer coherent...all my words are jumbled up and my sentences are not Properly structured...I am not good in putting my raw emotions into words..not like how I used to long time before...I just hope that u'll find ur peace and never feel lonely ever again...

puisi sepi:

Kulari ke hutan kemudian menyanyiku
Kulari ke pantai kemudian teriakku
Sepi sepi dan sendiri
Aku benci
Aku ngin bingar
Aku mau di pasar
Bosan aku dengan penat
Dan enyah saja kau pekat
Seperti berjelaga jika ku sendiri
Pecahkan saja gelasnya
Biar ramai

I don't know why I put puisi rangga...as I say I'm worried sick that what I wrote doesn't seem to make sense at all...

P/s: please be happy, I always love seeing u smile... :)(;

1 comment:

  1. fara. sangat2 kebetulan ! anNa nak update blog taw, then smntara tggu loading anNa singgah cnie dlu. bwu nk wat tittle risau. skali tgk fara da buat. haha. sme la kter nie :D

    ReplyDelete