6.2.12

saya dah tembam..

actually i havent noticed this until yeaterday...i've heard mama and fatin saying and commenting that i looked like i've gained weight a LOT since they last saw me, but i just ignored them and convincing myself that it wasnt true..they were just jealous, i've been eating well..hahaha..but yesterday, when i was at rozan's, and there was this big mirror, where u can actually see yourself from top to bottom..after analyzing myself for a while, yeah, i came up with a conclusion, i do look chubby..*sigh* no wonder that there was this person who wished to call me bambam (short form for tembam (meaning; chubby) *-,-)

guess, i just have to start working hard to shed some of those extra fats...please let me be true to my plan..o Allah, i seek from u strength to fight with my desire to do lack of exercise and more of eating and sleeping, o Allah, please let me be strong to start fasting again every mondays and thursdays, so that i could heal both my emotional level and physical level...

go go faratul!!! that's how u do it..

******************************************
but....


hurmmmm...cn we start tommorrow? haha..

3 comments:

  1. ok. da tau reason fara jogging rini :p haha. cumil je fara nie^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...alamak! kantoii la pulak...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. xpe t'kantoi bnda cumey^^ sweet je fara neh !

    ReplyDelete