7.2.12

pujuk...

Knape bile us girl sediyh,  comes the word pujuk...xkrela girl tu, ur sister or ur friends or ape sahaja..sometimes they told u their problems not expecting u to have the magic or effective solution to their problem, they just seek comfort from those who they thought care about them..so, simple fact, if someone told u their problems and it's got nothing to do with u, it can only means two things..

1. they are seeking for advice, or
2. they just wanted u to give reaction as if u care...

that's all..take me for example, when I feel super sad, I called my father like I already wrote before..(didn't remember? Refresh here!) he was just laughing, but the sound of his laughter give me the feeling of warmth and suddenly I know, even if the person who made me cry doesn't care about me, I still have him..he cares about me A LOT!! as simple as that...but sometimes there is just thing u couldn't talk to ur father about.. So here where my sis and friend comes in...

so, girls and guys out there, if ur friends were obviously sad about something, if u can't do number one, just proceed to number two..it's not that hard right?

No comments:

Post a Comment