16.2.11

i feel like blogging

hmmm...its been a while since i became an active writer...
inoe dat i dont write much but at least i do update sommetime...seriously now i feel a lot lighter than i had this past few days...

i can be my old self without sacrificing my new self..
and i can be my new self without sacrificing my old self...
still theres no difference actually between my new self and old self...
maybe a little in terms of maturity, recklessness and so on...

still i do feel hope..that i can make it through everything...
i love it that my life is a bit hectic now..
it gave me zero time to reminisce about my past and give me ample time enjoying my life..
the last months of my teen years....
before stepping to 20 something....yes! thats what i'll do...

btw, today i have class with sir firdaus...
ohhhh..how much i miss him..
not only me..my other classmates too..i just miss his fatherly nagging and all...
hehe..

and more, sumone told me today,
that i am sumone who is full of emotion...
highly motivated...easy to be pleased and all...hehe..
i do know that i am...

one thing i'd like to note here..bits from our conversation...
that person asked me: what criteria does u like about him (sumone from my past dat i do love)
my answer: he likes me
that person asked: really, what is it dat u like about him?
my answer: hmmmmm..(thinking..) he likes me...
that person asked: is that all? snangnye...(xtaw nk translate)
my answer: yes, that simple..i am simple..he likes me, so he makes me like him and when i like him l jz love everything about him and thats it..why do we have to make something that simple be so complicated?
yeah..i know what you're thinking..i am THAT easy to pleased...haha...

owkeyh..i guess thats it for today..my exam starts this sunday and i dont know f i can maintained last semester result*sigh*..whats with my laziness in studying..haha..
anyway, i have finished downloading 2 episodes of dream high...
so i guess..that'll be the end of my post....
till next time...daaa~~


1 comment: