13.2.11

this post is for a friend : Anna, its for you..

dearest Anna,

sincerely, i am sorry if i've hurt your feelings in any way. seriously, i'm new to building a frienship with agirl whom i never met. i havent actually graduated in ettiquette of having a girl as a friend. i as used to not really care about what others thought which may as well explains why i havent had a real girl friend..i am sorry for taking a really whatever attitude about your phone number. i really meant to ask, seriously but with everything that have been going in my life right now, which i'm sure u already know by now- it kept on sliding through my memory. i'm truly sorry. and i should have clarified to u what does he meant to me. i am sorry, and i am sure he treat me the way he is now, not because i am special. its jist i'm like his little sister. being sumone who had always been the youngest in every class i've been into since standard 5 really have shaped me to a spoiled, and childish girl. and now, for the very first time, in a class, i am the eldest among my classmates and its a little bit of culture shocked, now, i've been tring to act all matured and it doesnt suit me at all. it hurts all the way, and the only one i could talk to is him besides my family. i know that i could talk tou, but i barely know you and i apologize and really hope you would understand. for me and him to come to term of telling each other problems, it took a long time and a lot of patience and trust..seriously..i'm sorry again..seriously i want to be friend with u. but i am suck at maintaining a relationship through internet and phone..as u can see, i barely updated my blog and stats in fb..u could enquire on how him and me could last even through communication medium..seriously it took a long time..no jokes..i really hope u would understand..i am sorry for my oblivious-ness..can we still be friend?

1 comment:

  1. huhu~dUn wori dear. .
    u r still my frEn..
    i am s0rry if my acti0n t0o extrEme..
    dun w0ri,that's n0t ur fault
    u can still c0ntact him ok..
    s0rry again iF my presence
    r0il ur fRenship..
    huhuhu. .i know u r a gud gul
    and I h0p may os0 b a GUD fren 2 him..

    ReplyDelete