13.2.11

yesterday i lost my bestfriend

This is a story about me and a friend of mine. our very first meeting was during a MARA interview. we clique d almost immediately. :) he was cool and relaxing and the one who calmed me down when i had a nervous attack even when it is as claer as glass that he was nervous too. :0 i hadnt been expecting that short meeting could really be a start to a long-lasting friendship. over the course of our friendship, i have only met him thrice including that day of MARA interview. knowing me, everyone could tell its not because of me this frienship could last long because of me cz i am not the one who were really into trying to maintain a quick introduction to a blooming friendship. its all thanks to him. he was the very first person in the whole wide world that i ym-ing with. he taught me how. he was there throughout ups and down since the interview. he was a friend who were not oblivious about me even though i decided to be shut off from my old friend. he was with me through every heartache, thanx to my love life, every headache cause by never ending problem, and stomachache because of too much crying :c over a bread.haha.overall, he is such a good friend. sumone who i am comfortable with. being with him make me somehow believe that a girl and a guy could really be JUST a very BESTFRIEND..he was the one whom i thought to call after pouring my heart out to the first man i would call, ayh. he was my safety harbour and who i can say , very patient in handling my temper, tantrums and tears.

still he cant be my friend now :~ , since he has to consider his number one priority. seriously, i am not the one who would give sumone up so easily, yet it was eay this time to give up my bFF just because i know how much he loves her, i really did not want to be the reason to a rocky relationship between him and her. i was just a good friend to him, i have always been and will forever be which is why i am asking her to understand, that there should be no reason for her to feel insecure because of me.

now, i have come to accept that, guy and a girl can never be just bestfriend without consequences. Just to make everything clear, I am SO NOT in love with him. yet, i do adore him. He was like a brother i wish i had but i never have. Nothing more than that. because ofthet, i am helping him, seeking understanding from her that i am so NOT after him. he loves you and only you..trust me on that..please.

No comments:

Post a Comment