14.2.11

i hate it

i hate myself..i'm used of being pampered at time like this..used to be called as princess but now i have to deal with everything on my own..its hard..really and sometimes i feel like quiting..but I really hope that HIM would never give something that i could not handle..seriously people, stop telling me to be hard, to be strong..i am strong enough..i want to be me..even if it means a childish, cry-baby, so be it..if u cant deal with it, then leave me alone..yes, i noe..i need to learn to ba more harsh..i cant be the same "lembut"..but that is me and how i was, am and will ever be..

i am dealing now..juggling everything that i have in my life..balancing everything and everyone...but i had enough..seriously..owh problems..could you please..please leave me alone for tonite..i need time...i need myself, my own self, my old self...just please...

being me is hard..but being someone else who everyone else thought was better is even harder...

1 comment:

  1. sayang, what happen? calm down okay. just txt or pm me for anything, alright? :) love ya!

    p/s: sesungguhnya zikr itu penenang jiwa :) berzikir lah selalu, sayang :)

    ReplyDelete